Monday, December 15, 2008

A lawnmower? Really?

Yesterday at church M & J were in different Sunday School classes than the ones they usually attend. We usually attend our church's 9:30 am service but yesterday was the Christmas musical so we went at 11 am. Because they were not in their regular classes the teachers didn't know them.

When I picked M up his teachers asked about our other children. It seems that they asked M how many brothers and sisters he had and he answered "five." Thinking he may be mistaken, they asked their ages. Matthew told them that they were 4, 2, 2, and 2 "new babies."


The teachers asked if our house was loud. Matthew replied, "Our house is louder than a lawnmower!"

Anyone who has ever talked to me on the phone knows that my house is loud. Very loud at times. But apparently it is louder than a lawnmower! Maybe that is why my head hurts sometimes? Soon I will pull out my video camera and post some video of what my house actually sounds like and I'll let you all decide if it's really that bad.

It doesn't bother the babies though. That much is certain. They sleep right through the noise. Unless they are the ones making it.


The babies' referrals were (finally) processed today and I was able to call and get the information without waiting for the paperwork to be sent to me. I called to make an appointment and was told the earliest available was January 21st.

Then smoke came out of my ears. And my head started to spin around in circles. And fire began to shoot out of my mouth.

And they said "Can you come in tomorrow at 3:30 pm?"

Related Posts with Thumbnails